The lovely Kate at KateTakes5 has just released her latest #Listography and what a fab one it is too! She’s asking “What are the top 5 things you love about kids?”
The pure innocence that children have, the wide eyed wondrous stare as they see the world around them for the first time. The fact that they need and rely on those that love them so much. I love this, I love that my baby girl needs me and that I am helping to shape her world.
The contagious laugh that kids have. I love it, when you hear a baby giggle, you can’t help but join in and the more you join in the more they giggle. It’s beautiful and infectious, you could bottle it and it would be a best seller!
The mind of a child is a wondrous thing! They have invisible friends and can make play out of nothing. To watch a child as they play can be fascinating. The imaginative ideas they come up with is just fantastic. The fun that a kid can have with two dining chairs and a sheet is brilliant. It’s a cave, no it’s a cave with a bear, it’s a spy’s hideout, it’s a magic hideaway… it’s lovely and so cute to watch!
4.) Their Straight Forward Approach
I love the fact that kids say it like it is. I am sure it makes parents cringe when their little one comes out with something like “Mummy why does that lady have a beard?” for example but I can’t help but smile. It’s not funny for the person involved obviously, but it again shows the innocence of children. They don’t intend to set out to offend, but they are curious about the world around them and question it to understand it more. The fact that there are rules of right and wrong and etiquette really doesn’t mean a thing to a child, they just say it like it is.
5.) The Toddler Toddle
My little girl still has that funny toddler stagger, where balance is still being learnt and sometimes she appears to be on fast forward charging ahead with her body while her feet try to catch up. Friends and family love watching her and I have to say it is very cute, I could watch her for hours.
If you want to join in why not hop on over to KateTakes5’s site and link up
- Listography – April Goals – Part of KateTakes5′s #Listography Blog Hop (amummysview.wordpress.com)
- Listography – My 5 Fairy Godmother Wishes for My Daughter (amummysview.wordpress.com)
- My Top 5 Favourite Cook Books – Kate Takes 5 #Listography (amummysview.wordpress.com)
- My KateTakes5 Listography – Photos That Sum Up My Week (amummysview.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 Reasons I know I’m a Control Freak – Kate Takes 5 Listography (amummysview.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 Things That Make Me Happy – Kate Takes 5 Listography (amummysview.wordpress.com)
- My Top 5 Beauty Products (amummysview.wordpress.com)