You may have read my post a month or two ago about how my little girl was officially a member of the most prestigious bunny club Well to seal the deal we of course had to go out and buy Clara’s book to find out more as it all sounded so exciting and I have to say we weren’t disappointed!
Martha and the Bunny Brothers I Heart School is a fantastic story of Martha getting ready for her first day at school, whilst she is very excited about her big adventure she’s also worried that her little bunny brothers will miss her while she is away so she creates a fabulous club just for them, full of lots of fun and activities to keep them amused and entertained, what a lovely big sis!
The book is beautifully and simply illustrated and really helps teach little ones whilst engaging them in the wonderful story.
I am thrilled to have come across such a talented lady on my blogging journeys and love having her latest book as a new addition on our book shelf, I know it’s going to remain a favourite for some time. I can highly recommend Martha and the Bunny Brothers I Heart School to any parent out there with a young child.
If you like book reviews why not check out @ Homedad’s Fiction Friday’s
- The Happy Bunny Club (amummysview.wordpress.com)
- A Very Special #FictionFriday Book Review: Before You Sleep (Benji Bennett) (amummysview.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: That’s Not My Tiger – Part of #FictionFriday (amummysview.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Giraffes Can’t Dance – Part of @Homedad’s #FictionFriday (amummysview.wordpress.com)
- I [Heart] Martha Bunny (childledchaos.wordpress.com)
- Oxford Literary Festival: Clara Vulliamy and Emma Chichester Clark (childledchaos.wordpress.com)