Look what we bought!? Argh! I am sooo nervous!
So my daughter has started looking at me and saying poo poo and wee wee, she’s 1 and a half and I guess she’s showing me the signs of potty training time.
So why am I petrified? I guess I feel like it’s another first, like when I first started weaning. I guess I am nervous as to how well it will go and if I “do it right” but I guess you don’t know till you try and with Spring here I guess it’s a good time of year to go for it!
Now where’s that book with the chapter on “Potty Training”
Wish me luck!
- Potty Training Day One (babyfreyadays.wordpress.com)
- When should you start toilet training your kids? (kleenexmums.com.au)
- When Potty Training can be Quite Embarrassing (bonstuch.wordpress.com)
- You ARE to potty-train me, Mother (grumpyoldtrout.wordpress.com)
- Can you potty train in one week? (babyfreyadays.wordpress.com)
- Potty-training Looms… (grumpyoldtrout.wordpress.com)
- The cause of insanity: Potty Training (slummytoyummymummy.wordpress.com)
- The most important part of potty training: your cat (shanehalbach.com)